Tuesday, February 11, 2014

January Birthdays!
 
ok, it's the 11th of February and I am just getting to January birthdays!
Procrastination is my sin, tommorrow I shall stop it........
 
Happy Birthday to Ethan, Cherika, Jeff and Evie!!
 
for pictures of Ethan, please see Tausha's post of family pics
(if I were smarter I would have moved one to here- sorry I don't know how)
 
 
Jeff and Cherika 10/12- Halloween when Cherika lived with us while student teaching in Mesa
for more recent pictures of Cherika check out her post of wedding pictures
 
 
Jeff summer of 2013 modeling his Grandpa Wellard's hat
graduated 6/13 from ASU Magna Cum Laude Biochemistry (yes I'm proud)
applying to medical school (pray for him :)
 
Evie being held by Emmy 7/2013
I'm sure she has changed alot! Happy 1st birthday!
 
Can't believe I didn't take a picture when we got together for lunch! But since this is how old you told me you were, I thought this picture was fitting :)
 
 
Wishing all Woffinden's with January birthdays a belated Happy Birthday!!
Hope you all had great birthdays!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment